Located at 861 Main Street, the Gardendale Senior Center offers many activities tailored to the needs and abilities of our patrons.Every day there are card games, dominoes, board games, and puzzles in the sun rooms and lounge.
Contact: 205-631-7240 or email@example.com
Lunch is served at 11:30 five days a week and is on a first come first served basis.
– FREE Bingo is played with enthusiasm at 9:30 a.m.
– Senior Yoga Class at 12:30 p.m. each Monday
– LAST MONDAY Golden Eagles Potluck and Bunko 5:00 p.m.
– Local bands take turns playing from 9:30 a.m. until lunchtime, providing a variety of styles of music.
FIRST TUESDAY – Pure Country with Gerald Burns
SECOND TUESDAY – Gospel Singing
THIRD TUESDAY – Skip and Friends
FOURTH TUESDAY – Old Timers
FIFTH TUESDAY – Pure Country
– Second Tuesdays: Shopping Queens
– Fourth Tuesdays: Book Club
– Tuesday evenings: 6:00 – 9:00 p.m., there is a dance led by The Men in Black
– Coffee with Christ devotion at 9:00 a.m.
– BUNKO Wednesday mornings at 10:00 a.m.
– FREE Bingo at 9:30 a.m
– Tai Chi classes at 12:30 p.m.
– Senior Fitness Class at 8:45 a.m.
– Nutrition Education and Senior Interest Speaker at 10:00 a.m.
– Second Fridays: Golden Eagles meeting 10:00 a.m.
– Fourth Fridays: Golden Eagles Field Trip
Competitive games such as cards, dominoes, scrabble, and computer fun and popular activities.
Seasonal parties, birthday potlucks, special entertainment, fun and games occur on different days.
CLICK HERE to read or download the Title IV Notice of Protection Against Discrimination.