Pavilion & Meeting Room Rentals
All pavilions can be rented by calling or visiting the Gardendale Parks and Recreation Office:
2109 Moncrief Road
Gardendale, AL 35071
Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Pavilions stay booked, so calling well in advance of your function is recommended.
The advantage of reserving a pavilion is that it gives you the right to ask someone to leave if they are occupying the pavilion you have reserved.
Payment is due at time of reservation.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED ON CITY OF GARDENDALE PROPERTY.
- Please provide your own trash bags and place all trash in dumpster before leaving.
- You will receive a reservation permit from the Parks and Recreation office, please have it with you as proof of reservation. If someone refuses to leave your reserved pavilion during your scheduled time, contact the Gardendale Police Department at (205) 631-8787.
- Pavilion reservation doesn’t reserve the respective playground. All City of Gardendale playgrounds are open to the public at all times, unless closed for maintenance.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Once paid, the fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
For Celebration Park:
– Be mindful of inclement weather. Pad shall be vacated at first sound of thunder. We are required by law to close the facility 30 minutes after the last lightning strike. Remember, “Lightning Kills!”.
– We are required by law to close the facility due to accidents in the water.
– Rental is for a maximum of 2 hours at the Celebration Park pavilions only. Other city park pavilions may be rented for longer periods of time.
If you have any questions or need any additional information, click here to contact Dari Walker or call the Park and Recreation offices at (205) 631-6580.