Our newest facility is our Splash Pad at Celebration Park located off of Fieldstown Road.
Celebration Park and SouthPoint Bank Pavilions can be rented for birthday parties, family reunions and other events. Make your reservations NOW for the Summer! This pavilion will stay booked, so beat the rush! Visit the pavilion rentals page for more details.
Open Tuesday thru Sunday 10:00 A.M. until dusk from May 1st through September 30th
Closed Mondays for Maintenance
Located at 2191 Fieldstown Road
**Push Activation buttons to Start the Splashpad system**
Splash Pad Rules
Due to overcrowding, the City of Gardendale does not take reservations from churches, daycares or schools that are not serviced by the Gardendale Post Office. Parties of 10 or more that meet the above requirements must obtain a permit for Splash Pad use. The permit can be obtained at the Parks & Recreation office:
2109 Moncrief Road, Phone: 205-631-6580, Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm.
- The Splash Pad is unsupervised
- All children must have adult supervision at all times
- Children under the age of 7 should be accompanied by an adult
- All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe and family oriented manner
- No alcohol on premises. Food and glass containers are not permitted on Splash Pad
- Climbing on Splash Pad features is strictly prohibited
- No pets allowed on Splash Pad
- Infants must wear swim diapers
- Roughhousing or violent play is prohibited
- Splash pad may be closed at any time due to weather, maintenance or other operational concerns
- Be mindful of inclement weather. Pad shall be vacated at first sound of thunder. We are required by law to close the facility 30 minutes after the last lightning strike. Remember, “Lightning Kills!”
- We are required by law to close the facility due to accidents in the water
- Water is Chlorinated and recirculated through a filtration system
- Please report any vandalism – $100 reward if violator is convicted
- Groups of 10 or more must have a permit obtained through the Parks and Recreation Office @ 631-6580 or email@example.com. Office hours are 8am – 4pm. Due to overcrowding, the City of Gardendale does not take reservations from churches, day cares or schools that are not serviced by the Gardendale Post Office
- Cancellation Policy: Once paid, the fee is non-refundable and non-transferable to another date or time
- Please report any concerns to 631-6580 (Parks and Rec) or 631-8787 (Police)
In the event of an emergency, call 911
Number 1 Rule: Above All Have Fun!