The Gardendale Chamber of Commerce was organized to advance the general welfare and prosperity of the city of Gardendale and its surrounding area. This goal is pursued daily by exploring all avenues available to promote the economic, civic, commercial, cultural, industrial, and educational interests of the city.
Reasons to become a member of the Gardendale Chamber of Commerce:
- As a business owner and/or resident of Gardendale, it is in your best interest to promote your community. By becoming a member, you give visible evidence that you and your business care about Gardendale and its future.
- Through the valuable contacts made as a member of the Chamber, your business will become better known and therefore more prosperous.
- The Chamber encourages trade between city businesses and often makes referrals – always using the members of the Chamber as first choice.
- The Chamber promotes events that give networking opportunities to business owners, including a monthly luncheon meeting. These meetings feature speakers from both inside and outside our community, imparting information on a variety of topics.
- As a member of the Chamber, you will have a voice in the direction of business and leadership of our community.
- By being an active member and paying dues, you can strengthen the Chamber which in turn helps the community to become more prosperous and strong.
The list goes on, but you can see from these few that Chamber membership has many advantages. Membership is available to both businesses and individuals. Your Chamber dues will be a investment in your success. We invite you to come and check out the Chamber. The public is invited to attend Chamber meetings, which are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 11:30 a.m. in the Civic Center.
The Greater Gardendale Chamber of Commerce is honored to have professional fisherman Clay Dyer as our speaker for the Greater Gardendale Chamber of Commerce banquet on Thursday, January 15, 2015.
New this year, the annual banquet will double as a fundraiser for the Miracle League Playground of Miracles. As a community, Gardendale is very invested in the Gardendale Miracle League, and we are raising money now for an accessible playground on land adjoining the Miracle League field. Mr. Dyer‘s inspiring life story will be an incredible asset to everyone in attendance as we continue to celebrate children and support families through our Miracle League program. We are thrilled to be able to join with the Miracle League to make the dream of a new handicapped accessible playground a reality!
An auction to benefit the Raymond G. Doss Playground of Miracles will be held immediately following the banquet. Bryan Knox has agreed to be our coordinator for the auction and our auctioneer – thank you, Bryan!
A great seafood menu and a more casual atmosphere will make this year’s banquet an event you won’t want to miss!
Sponsorships are available and donations for the auction are being accepted.
Tickets are being reserved now and are $35 each. $10 of each ticket sale will go to the Miracle League Playground of Miracles Fund. Please call the chamber office at 205-631-9195 to reserve your tickets for this exciting event!